If you have any query or doubt regarding this declaration, you should contact our Customer Care at email@example.com
Information Collected from the Users
We accumulate the following "personal information" about you online when you voluntarily provide it to us through our website:
Use and Disclose of your Report / information / data:
- We may disclose your report to the physicians and other authorized health care professionals who need to access your laboratory report to treat you.
- We may use your report with our billing department and may disclose it to insurance companies, hospitals, physicians or to third parties for payment purpose. Our employees are bound by Code of Conduct and Confidentiality Policies which obligate them to protect the confidentiality of personal information.
- We may use or disclose your report in the course of activities necessary to support our health care operations, such as performing quality checks on our testing, for teaching purposes, or for developing normal reference ranges for tests that we perform.
- We may disclose your reports to other companies or individuals who need your reports in order to provide specific services to us. These other entities, known as "business associates," must comply with the terms of a contract designed to ensure that they will maintain the privacy and security of the reports / data we provide to them or which they create on our behalf.
- We may also share your personal information with Government agencies or other authorized law enforcement agencies (LEAs) mandated under law to obtain such information for the purpose of verification of identity or for prevention, detection, investigation including but not limited to cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment of offences.
- We may disclose your reports to Health Department or any other Govt. body or regulatory authority as and when required by them for collection, processing health information of the state / country.
- To support our health care operations, such as performing quality checks on your testing, for teaching purposes, or for developing normal reference ranges for the tests we perform.
- To respond to summons, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- You agree that we may share your Personal Information with the following categories of activities with from time-to-time:
Posting to public areas of the website
- The Company shares much of the data, including Personal Information about you, with its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, and joint ventures that are committed to serving your online needs and related services, throughout the world. To the extent that these entities have access to your Personal Information they will treat it at least as protectively as they treat information they obtain from their other users. The Company's parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, and joint ventures follow privacy practices no less protective of all users than our practices described in this document, to the extent allowed by applicable law. The Company, its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, its joint ventures, or any combination of such, will share some or all of your Personal Information with another business entity should we plan to, merge with, or be acquired by that business entity.
Usage of anonymous traffic information is to:
- Prompt us of who you are in order to deliver superior and more personalized service
- Aid to make a diagnosis of the problems with our server
- Security Steps Used by Us:
- Patient Reporting and Test Ordering are under our website www.srl.in. For detailed Security Steps used by us, please refer to the Privacy page at www.srl.in
Governing Law and Dispute Resolution