Early Detection of Cancer-It’s not beyond us..
1 in 6 men will fall prey to prostate cancer
As per the American Cancer Society guidelines for the prevention and early detection of Prostate cancer.
- Screening should be done yearly for men whose PSA level is 2.5 ng/mL or higher.
- Men who choose to be tested who have a PSA of less than 2.5 ng/mL may only need to be retested every 2 years.
Test required to be done – PSA Test
Price – Special rates for Screening for this camp
PSA Test – Rs 450
If you have the following symptoms
- A need to urinate frequently, especially at night
- Difficulty starting urination or holding back urine
- Weak or interrupted flow of urine
- Painful or burning urination.
- Difficulty in having an erection
- Painful ejaculation
- Blood in urine or semen
Then Screening for Prostate Cancer is Necessary.
We are conducting special screening for Cervical and Prostate Cancer, if you want to get tested, please get yourself registered by calling on 02224469250 before 2nd Feb 2015.